Type: Heavy Duty Organic
Clutch Plate Dimension:11X1 1/8X26T
Dual Mass Flywheel: n/a
Solid Flywheel: Included
Concentric Slave Cylinder: Included
Maximum Measured Dyno Figures at the Wheels:380RWKW
Aligning Tool: Included
More info: visit Resources
||42 × 38 × 26 cm
05/13-09/15, 09/10-04/13, 10/15-10/17
VE L77, VF L77, VF LS3
Heavy Duty Organic
Warranty & Returns
Before purchasing, please note:
We are in partnership with the installer. It is extremely important that the clutches are fitted to our standard or results will be compromised. We can supply a list of recommended installers if required.
Please check that you are purchasing the correct clutch for your vehicle, as we do not cover the cost of returning items if the wrong product is selected. If you are unsure, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 073420 3446 (Mon to Fri).
See our full list of Terms & Conditions here.
This warranty statement is current and in force from 1 March 2022.
- Subject to the exclusions outlined in this warranty, all products are warranted against faulty material and/or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase or 20,000 km, whichever occurs first.
- This warranty does not cover any performance clutches.
- This warranty covers faulty material and/or workmanship by NPC but not maltreatment, damage caused by collision or incorrect fitting. For vehicles fitted outside of the original specification (i.e. conversions and high performance vehicles) the warranty will not apply to the following: shudder, slip, different pedal feel and harsh engagement.
- Warranty claims will be rejected where products are not checked for correct fit and function before installation. No credit will be approved under this warranty for installed, used and incorrectly fitted parts.
- Warranty claims will be rejected where the flywheel is not machined before new clutch kit is fitted.
- Should a failure occur, products must be returned to NPC within 30 days of being removed from the vehicle. NPC is under no obligation to accept parts returned under warranty once this period has expired.
- Any Products deemed by the Purchaser to be faulty must be returned, freight prepaid to the supplier of the Products (NPC). It is the responsibility of the Purchaser of the Products to return the Products to NPC.
- All goods must be returned to NPC with full details and reason of the claim, plus proof of purchase.
- No claim/credit will be issued until the Goods have been tested and deemed faulty by NPC. No claim or credit will be issued for goods repaired by the Purchaser without returned to NPC for inspection.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by NPC, the expense of claiming under this warranty shall be by the Purchaser.
- Any claim for expenses, including labour associated with products returned under warranty must accompany the products being returned and must be substantiated by clear documentation (e.g. workshop invoice) and will be assessed by NPC. In the event a claim for labour is accepted, NPC will apply a rate of $55 inc GST per hour based on the time deemed reasonable by NPC to remove and replace the clutch.
- NPC’s liability under this warranty shall not extend to any consequential or indirect losses incurred by the Purchaser or its customers.
- The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to the statutory rights and remedies available to the Purchaser under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Consumers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Consumers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Correct selection of products is the responsibility of the Purchaser. Please Note: Before fitting, always try the clutch disc on the gearbox spline and check the height of the cover assembly and release bearing.
WARNING: Do not use NPC products in any situation where engine RPM’s may exceed manufacturer’s specifications as they can explode unexpectedly causing serious injury or death to vehicle occupants and by standers. The bell housing will not protect vehicle occupants from exploding parts.
Limitation of Liability
NPC’s liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by Division 2 of Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (other than section 69) is limited to any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the repair of the products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products;
- the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
- NPC’s liability shall not extend to any consequential or indirect losses incurred by the Purchaser or its customers.
Liability for additional costs
NPC shall not be liable for any expense incurred by the customer in order to remedy any defect in its products. NPC will not cover removal or reinstallation costs required to give effect to this warranty.
Goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of invoice date subject to the following conditions:
- Products and packing must be in re-saleable condition. Products must not have been used or attempted to have been used. Any evidence that the product has been used will result in the return being rejected;
- Freight must be prepaid;
- A copy of the NPC invoice or invoice number must accompany the returned goods;
- A reason for the return of products must be indicated at the time of return;
- Any products specially procured or sourced may not be returned for credit and will incur freight return costs;
- All specially manufactured and/or modified goods may not be accepted for credit returns;
- Returns accepted after 30 days, may incur a 10% handling fee;
- Returns will not be accepted after 90 days unless by prior arrangement;
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our website.